During the HTML Email Newsletter course, you will discover the essential components behind HTML in relation to building visually engaging newsletters. You may be pleased to know that we tailor the course to suit you, by running the course on weekdays, weekends and even evenings we can work around your busy schedule.
Requirements for this course:
- You should have practical experience with HTML and CSS before attending this course. Although if you don’t have experience in these languages, there’s no need to fear, as we also run HTML and CSS courses that would cover the basis for this course.
- If you are interested in creating responsive HTML email newsletters, please consider the HTML5 & CSS3 course too.
What will I learn?
- Hands on tutoring from experienced HTML Newsletter experts:
Our consultants are well experienced in the art of teaching and delivering HTML Newsletter courses. They will walk students through the syllabus step by step with a practical approach to ensure delegates get the most from the course.
- First time at Web Design or looking to build a website for your business
If you are new to HTML Newsletters this course will be perfect for you. During the course the tutor will be able to demonstrate not only how to create the code to create stunningly looking newsletters for your company or even your blog.
Once registered all Delegates will receive an HTML Newsletter electronic welcome pack – all course presentation notes will be provided on completion of your course
- Course Completion Certificate:
All our courses are fully certified. On Completion of your course you will receive a Certificate of achievement
- Support and ongoing Advice:
All our trainers are more than happy to keep in touch with you after you have finished your course. Our Web Media team can give you advice on anything from Web site development, a career in Web Design to Marketing your website if you are looking to build an online presence for your business. Just keep in touch – We are here to help.
Do you need more information about this course. Leave your details and we will be in touch…