Our WordPress Plugin Development course will allow you to interact with the tutor ona one-to-one basis and receive tailored help to suit your learning needs and requirements. Our tutors are all industry experienced and they have a lot of knowledge, advice and tips to pass on to our candidates. We suit our courses around your busy schedule, this means that our courses will be ran on either weekdays, evenings or even weekends.
Requirements for this Course:
- you should have a good understanding of WordPress, CCK, views and modules etc. you can learn how to use WordPress through our beginners WordPress and our advanced WordPress training courses.
- You should have practical experience in using HTML, CSS & PH. You can learn these three programming languages through our HTML, CSS & PHP training courses.
- It is not necessary to have any knowledge of HTML5 and jQuery before you start this course, although if you do it’ll make to learning of this course even easier for you.
What will I learn?
- Hands on tutoring from experienced WordPress Plugin Development experts:
- Our consultants are well experienced in the art of teaching and delivering WordPress Plugin Development courses. They will walk students through the syllabus step by step with a practical approach to ensure delegates get the most from the course.
- First time at developing a Plugin or looking to build a plugin for a website for your business
- If you are new to WordPress Plugin Development this course will be perfect for you. During the course the tutor will be able to demonstrate not only how to build a plug-in, but they will even build you your own website to work on. This will give you the opportunity to have a fully functioning live website to use both during and after the course
- Course Material:
- Once registered all Delegates will receive a WordPress Pug-in Development electronic welcome pack – all course presentation notes will be provided on completion of your course
- Course Completion Certificate:
- All our courses are fully certified. On Completion of your course you will receive a Certificate of achievement
- Support and ongoing Advice:All our trainers are more than happy to keep in touch with you after you have finished your course. Our Web Media team can give you advice on anything from Web site development, a career in Web Design to Marketing your website if you are looking to build an online prescence for your business. Just keep in touch – We are here to help.
Do you need more information about this course. Leave your details and we will be in touch…