Requirements for our jQuery Mobile Development course:
- a good knowledge of HTML and CSS is required. You can get a good knowledge of these languages through our HTML, CSS and even our Web Design courses.
- A good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is required. We provide courses on HTML5 & CSS3 which will bring you up to the level that you need to be for this course.
- It would also be helpful to have some experience in building websites for mobile phones, you can take one of our Mobile Web Design courses to get to grips with this.
What will I learn?
- Hands on tutoring from experienced jQuery Mobile Development experts:
Our consultants are well experienced in the art of teaching and delivering jQuery mobile development courses. They will walk students through the syllabus step by step with a practical approach to ensure delegates get the most from the course.
- First time at jQuery Mobile Development or looking to build a website for your business
If you are new to jQuery mobile development this course will be perfect for you. During the course the tutor will be able to demonstrate not only how to build a website, but they will even build you your own website to work on. This will give you the opportunity to have a fully functioning live website to use both during and after the course
Once registered all Delegates will receive a jQuery mobile development electronic welcome pack – all course presentation notes will be provided on completion of your course
- Course Completion Certificate:
All our courses are fully certified. On Completion of your course you will receive a Certificate of achievement
- Support and ongoing Advice:
All our trainers are more than happy to keep in touch with you after you have finished your course. Our Web Media team can give you advice on anything from Web site development, a career in Web Design to Marketing your website if you are looking to build an online prescence for your business. Just keep in touch – We are here to help.
Do you need more information about this course. Leave your details and we will be in touch…