Our Drupal short-course enables tutors to interact with candidates on a one-to-one level so that quality time can be spent extracting knowledge from the tutor(s). Our Drupal course is tailored around you! This means that we can run the course on weekdays, evenings and even weekends so no matter how busy you are, you would always have time to learn. Our tutors will also tailor the course around your specific learning needs and requirements.
Prerequisites for this course:
- you should be able to use a computer confidently as well as being able to confidently navigate the internet.
- It is not necessary to have any knowledge of any programming languages before you start this course, but if you know some HTML or PHP then it will make the learning of this course even easier for you.
- No prior experience using Drupal is necessary, as this course will cover everything from the basics up to the more advanced tools and tehcniques.
What will I learn?
- Hands on tutoring from experienced Web Design (Drupal) experts:
Our consultants are well experienced in the art of teaching and delivering Web Design (Drupal) courses. They will walk students through the syllabus step by step with a practical approach to ensure delegates get the most from the course.
- First time at Web Design or looking to build a website for your business
If you are new to Drupal this course will be perfect for you. During the course the tutor will be able to demonstrate not only how to build a website, but they will even build you your own website to work on. This will give you the opportunity to have a fully functioning live website to use both during and after the course
Once registered all Delegates will receive a Drupal Web Design electronic welcome pack – all course presentation notes will be provided on completion of your course
- Course Completion Certificate:
All our courses are fully certified. On Completion of your course you will receive a Certificate of achievement
- Support and ongoing Advice:
All our trainers are more than happy to keep in touch with you after you have finished your course. Our Web Media team can give you advice on anything from Web site development, a career in Web Design to Marketing your website if you are looking to build an online prescence for your business. Just keep in touch – We are here to help.
Do you need more information about this course. Leave your details and we will be in touch…